D1540-2 40' Type IA Aluminum D-Rung Extension Ladder
Item No: D1540-2
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
The D1540-2 aluminum extension ladders have a duty rating of 300 pounds and have extra heavy duty I-beam side rails. The base and fly sections separate easily and can be used separately. Guide brackets help to ease operation when raising and lowering the fly section. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance every time. TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant, and the rugged shoes rest flat or are held in spur position with the SHU-LOK® feature. Rugged spring-loaded locks operate smoothly. Mar-resistant end caps protect the surface ladder is resting against.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-3/4" Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Base and fly separate easily for use as an extension or two single sections
- S m o o t h o p e r a t i n g p u l l e y d e s i g n e n c l o s e d s h a p e p r o t e c t s p u l l e y
- Guide brackets mounted at the top and bottom of the rail for durability and smooth operation of fly section
- Extra heavy duty I-beam rails
- Rugged spring loaded locks operate smoothly
- Rugged shoe rests flat or is held in spur position with SHU-LOK® feature
- Stacked rail design provides increased rung width on fly section
- Mar-resistant end caps
Category : Extension Ladders
Style: Multi Section
Reach Height: 37'
Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
Rating: Type IA
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 15.2
Ship Weight: 89.5 Lbs