TracRac Base Rail Sliding Truck Rack System (Dakota - Short Bed)
Item No: 21503
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
TracRac 21000 series base rails allow compatible TracRac G2 rack uprights and accessories (sold separately) to slide the full length of truck beds. Base rails feature durable 100% aluminum construction that stands up to the movement of uprights and accessories along their lengths, and have a classic black anodized finish. Damage-free mounting is managed through a compression stake pocket mount system. Rails feature a unique 3 T-Slot design, allowing racks and accessories to slide independently across them, and between them.
- Base rails utilize the stake pockets built into side rails of compatible pickup trucks for installation, with no drilling necessary
- Base rails are pre-drilled to accept mounting hardware
- Three T-shaped tracks built into rails allow racks and accessories to slide the length of the base rails
- Solid cast aluminum construction with a corrosion and wear-resistant anodized black outer finish
- Compatible with with both TracRac 42000 series overhead racks and the 22500 TracRac overhead sliding rack series
- The base rails are compatible with the exclusive TracRac G2 series of accessories
Category : Truck Racks
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 0
Ship Weight: 0 Lbs