E7414 14' Type IA Fiberglass Extension Trestle Ladder
Item No: E7414
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
The E7414 Extension Trestle 14' Ladders has a 300 pound duty rating per side and is designed for one or two-person jobs. The slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® extra wide steps are knee-braced and double riveted. A spring-loaded locking mechanism makes maneuvering the extension trestle easy. The nylon-coated guide sleeves assure minimum friction and wear and also increase the ease of operation. External rail shields and the EDGE® bracing system help protect the rails. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Center section extends for access above drop ceilings or to support stages
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Extra heavy duty internal spreaders
- Nylon coated guide sleeves assure minimum friction and wear, and increase ease of operation
- Spring loaded locking mechanism holds center section securely in place
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® extra wide steps are knee-braced and double riveted
- Shoe pads riveted to the EDGE® structure
- Shoe with rubbertread and protective rail shields
- Aluminum external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- Design for one or two-person jobs
- Maximum load per side, including person and materials, shall not exceed duty rating of ladder
Category : Specialty Ladders
Style: Extension Trestle
Reach Height: 18'
Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
Rating: Type IA
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 35.1
Ship Weight: 135.5 Lbs