22-3F Fiberglass rail shield. Comes in pairs
Item No: 22-3F
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
Designed to reinforce. Shields may also be used to repair ladder if rail cracks occur no higher than 3/4 below bottom rivet of bottom step or horizontal and all holes in the rail are intact. Rail shield(s) come with mounting hardware. (1 front and 1 rear kit per stepladder; 2 front kits needed for trestle ladder) User Installed Only"
- For use on the Front Rail of specified step ladders, and platform ladders
- When used on Twin and extension trestles, two font kits are needed
- Shields may be used to repair ladder if rail cracks occur no higher than 3/4" below bottom rivet of bottom step or horizontal and all holes in the rail are intact
- Kit includes one left rail shield, one right rail shield and mounting hardware
- For use with 6000, T6000, 6200, 7300, T6200, 7400 (Mk13 & up) T7400 (mk11 & up), P7400 (mk13 & up) PT7400 (mk4 & up) E7400 (mk7 & up)
Category : Ladder Accessories
Rating: Default Value
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 0.04
Ship Weight: 1.5 Lbs