7806 12' Type IAA Fiberglass Combination Ladder
Item No: 7806
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
The 7806 combination step and extension ladder is versatile and easy to transport yet carries a duty rating of 375 pounds. As a 12' extension ladder, the top rung is a padded V-rung for use against a tree or a pole. The protective rubber covered end caps are mar-resistant. Nylon-coated rung wear sleeves and guides increase the ease of raising and lowering the extension. Fixed aluminum locks with bearing plates distribute the load onto the rung where it should be. The TRACTION-TRED® round rungs are slip resistant. In the step ladder position, this ladder can be used by one or two people. The 375 pound duty rating applies to each side of the ladder making it ideal for the worksite.
- Combination ladder design can be quickly converted from twin step ladder position to straight ladder position
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Protective, mar-resistant rubber covered molded end caps, wall bumpers & padded V-Rung
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Fixed aluminum locks with bearing plates to distribute load on rung
- Nylon coated rung wear sleeves and guides increase ease of operation
- Heavy gauge steel bracket engages steel pin to lock section in step ladder position
- Extra Large Feet with Ribbed Rubber Pads
- Plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail to allow for rung replacement
- Design for one or two-person jobs
- Maximum load per side, including person and materials, shall not exceed duty rating of ladder
Category : Specialty Ladders
Reach Height: 12'
Load Capacity: 375 lbs.
Rating: Type IAA
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 8.6
Ship Weight: 33.5 Lbs