2 ft. GFCI Adapter
Item No: 04-00105
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
Voltec ground fault circuit interrupters protect the user from electric shock resulting from an unequal flow of electricity caused by current leakage. All of Voltec's GFCI products meet or exceed all UL, cULus and OSHA requirements
- Resets automatically to "on" when plugged in or after power interruption
- If GFCI trips or is unplugged, the power indicator light goes off
- Easily converts one outlet into three outlets allowing you to plug multiple applications at once
- UL listed and it carries the UL approval for Canada as well.
- Features a solid molded-on vinyl connector for high resistance to breakage and abuse
- Plug/Rectacle Type: Nema 5-15P to (3)5-15R
- Power Rating: 15 Amps, 1875 Watts
- GFCI Rating: 20 Amp
Category : Power cords & extensions
Cu. Ft. Per Unit:
Ship Weight: Lbs