7305 5' Type IAA Fiberglass Step Ladder
Item No: 7305
The 7305 Fiberglass 5' Step Ladder has a duty rating of 375 pounds and features heavy duty aluminum HolsterTop. With a full set of horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders, these ladders are built for the long haul. The molded external rail shields and the EDGE® bracing system help decrease damage to the rails. The slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are single riveted and have extra wide knee braces. The GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes increase the visibility of the ladder on the jobsite. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Extra heavy duty aluminum HolsterTop with thick side plates
- Shoulder bolt and lock nut on top hinge; 4 solid aluminum rivets attach top to each front rail
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps are single riveted and have extra wide knee braces
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- GLAS*MARK® Violator stripes on rails allow ladder to be more visible
- EDGE® bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail
- Molded external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Plastic external rail shield helps protect against abrasion damage
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model no. PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model no. 76-2
Category : Step Ladders
Style: Single Sided
Reach Height: 9'
Load Capacity: 375 lbs.
Rating: Type IAA
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 4.6
Ship Weight: 19.5 Lbs