7114-1 14' Type IAA Fiberglass Round Rung Straight Ladder
Item No: 7114-1
Would you like to place an order?
Call (800) 334-6909
or click here.
The 7114-1 one-section round rung 14' Straight Ladder is made with non-conductive fiberglass rails. Easy to transport and maneuver, these ladders bear a duty rating of 375 pounds making them durable and long lasting. The slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED® rungs are round, and the durable rail shields and shoe brackets help to protect the rails from damage. The plate and rung assemblies are riveted at four points to the side rails.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- 1-1/4" Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® round rungs
- Plate and rung assembly are riveted at four points to each side rail to allow for rung replacement
- Rugged, heavy duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Durable rail shield and shoe bracket protects rail from damage
- Dual action feet with slip-resistant pad and spur plate for use on hard or penetrable surfaces
- Mar-Resistant Molded End Caps
- Ideal for utility and telecommunication industries
- Shoe with slip-resistant pad and spur plate
Category : Single Ladders
Style: Single Section
Reach Height: 17'
Load Capacity: 375 lbs.
Rating: Type IAA
Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 7.6
Ship Weight: 32 Lbs